September 30, 2020, 2:30-4:30 pm ET
In this webinar, NSF Program Officers and Staff will highlight current funding opportunities available in EHR focused on diversifying the STEM workforce, supporting broadening participation in STEM research, and promoting equitable STEM practices and opportunities. Programs including the following will be highlighted:
- NSF Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented
- Discovers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)
- ADVANCE: Organizational Change for Gender Equity in STEM Academic Professions
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic Serving Institutions
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities – Undergraduate Program (HBCU-UP)
- Tribal Colleges and Universities Programs (TCUP)
- The Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
NSF representatives from all four divisions in EHR will be represented, and Q & A opportunities with Program Officers will be provided during the webinar.
Principal Investigators, faculty, administrators, researchers, evaluators, and other STEM and education professionals and community-based leaders interested or engaged in research and efforts to broaden participation in STEM are encouraged to attend.