CIRCL amplifies the cyberlearning community’s impact by nurturing community among projects, investigators and newcomers; addressing common needs; planning for the future; and creating broader impact together.
1. Amplify your news & identify new opportunities
- Share your work in the CIRCL newsletter. We can circulate project updates, job openings, workshops, calls, and other news throughout the community.
- We can tweet (@CIRCLCenter) and post your news on Facebook (CIRCLCenter).
- Subscribe, follow, and like us to stay abreast of new funding, job, and collaboration opportunities.
2. Broaden your impact
- Let us help you inform Congress through our Hill Visit program. Contact Joyce Malyn-Smith
- Participate in the Video Showcase to reach tens of thousands of educators and researchers.
- Spotlight your project on our website.
- Connect to industry partners.
3. Build new relationships and increase our community’s diversity
- CIRCL can broker connections when you are seeking new collaborators, consultants, advisors, and other relationships. We are particularly interested in increasing diversity in our field. Contact Jeremy Roschelle.
- EDC is organizing workshops and working with other Resource Centers to develop an online course to help potential new PIs prepare cyberlearning-themed NSF grants. Contact Joyce Malyn-Smith.
4. Strengthen your next proposal
- We can broker (see above) to help you identify collaborators and advisors for your proposal.
- Review our resources for writing Cyberlearning proposals and NSF Big Ideas for Future Investment
- Review Primers about key topics in the field.