Cyberlearning research fits in a wide spectrum of journals. Below is a short list.
Have a Cyberlearning-related journal to suggest?
- International Society of the Learning Sciences (ISLS):
- Journal of the Learning Sciences (Taylor & Francis)
- International Journal of Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (Springer)
- American Educational Research Association (AERA):
- Association of Computing Machinery (ACM):
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE):
- National Association for Research in Science Teaching (NARST):
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM):
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS):
- Science (AAAS)
- Association for Educational Communications & Technology (AECT):
- International Artificial Intelligence in Education Society (AIED):
- International Educational Data Mining Society (IEDMS):
- Journal of Educational Data Mining (IEDMS) free and open to authors and readers
- Society for Research on Educational Effectiveness (SREE):
- Journal of Research on Educational Effectiveness (Taylor & Francis)
- Computers & Education (Elsevier)
- Cognition and Instruction (Taylor & Francis)
- Ben Betts’ Top 50 Education and Technology Journals
- The International Journal of Designs for Learning, while not already a popular venue for Cyberlearning articles per se, is very aligned to our focus on Genres.