CIRCL amplifies the cyberlearning community’s impact by nurturing community among projects, investigators and newcomers; addressing common needs; planning for the future; and creating broader impact together.
1. Amplify your news & identify new opportunities
- Share your work in the CIRCL newsletter. We can circulate project updates, job openings, workshops, calls, and other news throughout the community.
- We can tweet (@CIRCLCenter) and post your news on Facebook (CIRCLCenter).
- Subscribe, follow, and like us to stay abreast of new funding, job, and collaboration opportunities.
2. Broaden your impact
- Let us help you inform Congress through our Hill Visit program.
- Participate in the Video Showcase to reach tens of thousands of educators and researchers.
- Spotlight your project on our website.
- Connect to industry partners.
3. Build new relationships and increase our community’s diversity
- CIRCL can broker connections (with the help of tools like DIA2) when you are seeking new collaborators, consultants, advisors, and other relationships. We are particularly interested in increasing diversity in our field. Contact Jeremy Roschelle.
- CIRCL is also hosting workshops to introduce potential new PIs to Cyberlearning and seeks mentors to provide coaching. Contact Joyce Malyn-Smith.
4. Strengthen your next proposal
- We can broker (see above) to help you identify collaborators and advisors for your proposal.
- Review our resources for writing Cyberlearning proposals and NSF Big Ideas for Future Investment
- Review Primers about key topics in the field.
- CIRCL can also play a direct role in your proposal.