Research and innovation projects funded by the NSF Cyberlearning Program are made in several categories, each focusing on a different stage of research and development:
- Exploration Projects (EXP)
- Design and Implementation Projects (DIP)
- Integration Projects (INT and INDP)
- Capacity-Building Projects (CAP)
- Early-concept Grants for Exploratory Research (EAGER)
- Rapid Response Research (RAPID)
- CAREER Grants
- Other projects
A Project Tag Index is also available.
Below is an interactive map of NSF-funded Cyberlearning projects.
View NSF-funded Cyberlearning Projects in a full screen map